Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A word from George

While I was looking out the window on the airplane, God reaveled something to me that I want to share with you all:
In the airplane above the clouds I saw the Sun Shinning on the clouds and they looked so pure white, and clean. But also there was times when the son wasn't shinning on the clouds and they looked dingy, dirty, and grey looking.

And the anaolgy that God revealed to me is this:

When we allow the Son (Jesus) to shine (Live in us) down on us, we look pure and clean. But when we do not allow the Son (Jesus) to shine on us, we look dingy, dirty, and unpure.

May we allow God to work in us that others will see the Son shinning on us.

God Bless,
I love being your Youth Pastor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job :D

Really, I totally get it.
Nice :D
Thats so cool.

~KT~

Anonymous said...

this is very true.
=MTH=