Wednesday, May 21, 2008

a good word from a friend, for teens!

When your young you tend to think you know everything,like your wise beyond your years,Not waiting to learn what experience brings,Never stop talking to use your ears,Make some mistakes, thats part of growing up,peer pressure can be so strong,Experimenting, trying all this new stuff,you think life is so long,I went down that road, i took it too far,i didn't just trip,I lost everything, my friends, clothes, and car,i willingly jumped off that cliff,The funny thing is God was still there,with arms wide open, waiting,Keeping me strong when i had no strength,holding me when i was fainting,Loving me where i was, but urging me to change,not wanting me to settle,Building in me perserverance and boldness,integrity and mettle,i say this to say, take my advice,what i'm saying is true,all that glitters isn't always nice,but God will see you through!!

1 comment: