Thursday, July 23, 2009

How would you like to be ........

Matthew 7:12

As I was reading this, I thought uh oh, I have not listen to what Jesus was saying. What are you talking about you might be saying. I am glad that you asked, here goes, if you have a facebook page then you know where I am heading with this but for the ones that don’t here it is. I have been having issues with Verizon and they are taking care or should I say lack of problems with phone/DSl service, even they don’t know what is wrong, but anywho, they have not satisfied the problem with me and I have been very short with them and have been not been very nice, I know that they personally can not do anything about it but they are on the other end of the phone so they have been hearing it. Then I read this verse and say to myself, is this anyway to treat others, how would I feel if it was the other way around? Not very good I have to answer. I must treat them the same way that I would want to be treated and I know that I need to change that. I say all of this to tell you that I and no one on earth is perfect and it is no excuse the way that I or anyone else that is a follower of Jesus should act. But I must be reminded of Jesus and act according. May God give me the strength to deal and fix my issues with Verizon. The reason I wrote this is because I want you to know that we all must face the music and right our wrongs with not only Jesus but with those that we act wrong too. May God give you the strength as well.

No comments: