Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pepper and Sneezing

As I was working on a future event, a thought came across my mind and that was Why does Pepper make you sneeze. I know what you are thinking but I could not help my "unofficial" ADD kicking in. So anyway here is why "Pepper contains an alkaloid of pyridine called piperine. Piperine irritates the nerve endings inside the nose, triggering a sneeze. The sneeze is a natural reaction to the irritant in pepper, meant to clear it from the nasal passages. At the same time mucous membranes activate to help wash away the offending agent"

So there you go but I was thinking again (Don't say it) God why did you put that thought into my head? Well, in pepper there is this thing called piperine and that is a pungent substance found in plants of the Piperaceae family — including Piper nigrum (black pepper) and Piper longum (long pepper).

Now I am not going to get into it any more then to tell you that these peppers have been used in Ayurvedic (you will have to look that one up) medicine for the treatment of various diseases and discomforts. And this event that i am planning has a lot to do with this. The blood of Jesus dying on the cross and the resurrection of Jesus and asking Jesus to be Lord of your life is the treatment of Sin (Disease) and the Holy Spirit is the one that takes away that discomfort.

This event that I am planning will hopefully and prayfully help you with this.

Okay, well I am going to get back to planning this event. Oh, if you are wondering what this event is I will tell you.....later in the year. Sorry

Go MAD

No comments: