Tuesday, September 1, 2009

25 into 24

This morning i was watching T.V. at home and I saw this clip on the today show of how not to get sick. And the clip was on whether it is good for having retail stores like a CVS, or Walgeen to be able to provide milk, prescriptions, and flu shots. ( btw, I know that some of it can be a good thing) One stop shop, if you will.

And I was thinking (i know it can be dangerous) as the clip ws being played that people are so busy in their lives that they are willing to sacrifice their own personal doctor for a retail store doctor. God gave us 24 hours in a day not 25, He knew that is all that we needed. And what do we do, we try and get more time, guess what, it's not going to happen.

Take a look at you life and write down by time how do you send your time and you will see that if we really thought about it, we do waste some of that. i have noticed and I am guilty of it as well, We keep our lives so busy, that God is just something we don't make time for. Then we wonder why are lives are so busy and confused and maybe even disappointing.

We just don't give God His time. What if we gave 10% (as a begining point) of ourday to Him like we are suppose to be givnig out tithes and offerings. How would your life look like? And I am not talking about the "busyness" of our lives I am talking about our Spiritual lives. I think that this country would not be falling away from God but drawing closer.

It has to start with you and me. Let's Make A Difference. I know that you can do it. if you say no way remember what King David's son Solomon said in Ecclesiates, there is a time for EVERYTHING

No comments: